"Found" Poetry Anyone? (2 Viewers)

And some forum fauna behavior too.

Though we may have to come up with an entirely new species in this case. Something with "pumpkin teeth" or "grizzled" in it...

old-body-builder.jpg

this is like some kind of kindergarten-level reverse psychology 101 shit.

You hit the HEAD on the NAIL!! Works quite well with stubborn pre-adolescent children, too! They always want to do the opposite of what Mommy and Daddy are telling them.

OMG..where did you get my pic??? Yeah, hat's me in the middle. Now I've been exposed as a blatant liar! (as well as a lousey poet). My dream of fame & notoriety is fading into the cardboard mountains. HELP!!!!!!!!

I don't see what you people's problem is with this guy and his FOUNDERS, I mean the whole point is that every word you write just feeds into this MACHINE that goes back against all the years of neglect streaming out of the EYEBALLS of the acamedic pOETS who think that they know better than everyday joes, for chrissakes we're talking about SUB-literary, a whole diffirent ball o wax, get it chester? This guy niceguy is just a founder in a disguize made of chicken feathers and bukowski letters and he's handing it up the side of the building without anynoe even seeing what he's doing, like he's some muppet shrowded in an ice cream cloak, you know ricky raod or somethng! so i for oen i'm on board with the hexametric iambic pentagram pent up to the gills with its nose to the grindstone and its ear to the ground, at least as manor of speakign, to say the least!

If that niceguy corresponded with Bukowski then it helps explain how Bukowski hated most people. Sure he encouraged niceguy to keep writing but probably only to tax his knowledge of horse racing and wagering.

Please stop typing and just go away

This guy niceguy is just a founder in a disguize made of chicken feathers and bukowski letters and he's handing it up the side of the building without anynoe even seeing what he's doing...
Grizzled old chicken feathers. And he doesn't have the Bukowski letters anymore. He sold them for $10 each so he could afford to stock up on Metamucil, drug store reading glasses and saltines.

But yes, he is fighting the powers that be!

Or, you know, the powers that were, 50 years ago. When he was in his prime.

AFCCP01.jpg

I will send you a few photos of me taken in the last 6 months.
Well, he did it. Al Fogel emailed me a picture of his "ripped" self:

Al Fogel (recent).jpg

Last edited:
Al, I think you're starting to remind everyone, well at least me of the way another FOGEL got handled when he tried to step up. Come on, you should have been screaming NO MAS, NO MAS, like Roberto Duran after mjp's first response. You were never off the ropes after that. Anyway, just try and make it through the first 80 seconds of this clip, so you can see this FOGEL gettin' his ass handed to him, because it's a lot like reading through this thread. Ahhh, this is funny!

Grizzled old chicken feathers. And he doesn't have the Bukowski letters anymore. He sold them for $10 each so he could afford to stock up on Metamucil, drug store reading glasses and saltines.
Funny!! And I don't mean it in a "reverse psychology" sense. Genuinely funny & creative! I'm really enjoying your sardonic humor!! And I appreciate you guys spending all this time & effort on an old fogey whose brain cells are rapidly disappearing without the possibility of regeneration. I really am going to have to leave (YAY SAY THE NAY SAYERS!!!) and take my Metamucil , enema bag (anal expulsive) & Aunt Ednas cookies. But before I do, I want to thank all who participated on this thread--adding spunk & humor to what could have evolved into a dull & meaningless thread. Thank you ZAZEN, Thank you NERVAS(hilarious!), Thank you PONDER, Thank you JUSTINE, et al. Yes, an especial thanks to all my detractors without whom this post wd have lapsed into ennui. But I'll be back--not as a thread maker (Yay Say The Nay Sayers..repeat THAT 10 times in rapid sucession and if you do it right, I'll send you a signed copy of my Extravagant Absurdities--which I know your just panting in an ejaculatoty huff to receive). Not as a dreaded thread maker, but just to quietly cruise the outer edges--and respond to posts when I feel the urge to do. And Thank You MJP, for the sardonic humor (whether meant seriously or in jest, does it really matter) and for the truly funny photos & artwork and crazy cookoo cock project. (you knows anybody panting for 3 inches?..the rabbi fucked me up early on) By the way, mjp: there is a viscious malicious rumor being bandied about on other websites --a rumor so vile, so viscious & slanderous that if it were to be made known to the general buknet denizens, you might lose HALF your visitors and 3/4th your faithful diehards. Well, I'm going to reveal it now, you folks ready for this, hold your peckers: it's been rumored that MJP is a NICE GUY IN PERSON!!!!! Can you believe!! (NAH!!! say the nay sayers) Yup, it's true,the SECRET IS OUT! I talked to several folks who met mj pee pee and he is (as my own buknet moniker states) a totally NICE GUY--in person. I can't believe it! Shocking News, huh! Don't tell me its true say the nay sayers. Sorry buknets, that I had to be the purveyer of such BAD NEWS. Don't believe? Send me a private mess and I'll list the names of the people who personally met MJP and will vouch that--unlike his virtual sardonic counterpart--he really is a NICE GUY. Well, the other nice guy says goodbye for now --as this thread slowly dies in a heap of meaningless cowdung.

MJP: Parting shot all in jest, you understand.

The Last Day Of The Pentameter Kid

'Isn't it a lovely day, Mr Fogel?"
"Oh yeah, yeah"
"What are those lumps on your kepala?'
"The buknets from Ward B pummeled me
with their iambic tetrameters"
"Dont worry, Mr Fogel, we'll see to it that
they are placed in Solitary Confinement--
along with Dana G & the Neo-Formalists
(a wry smile permeates Fogel's countenance)--
That should be punishment enuf, don't you think, Mr Fogel?
"OH YEAH YEAH!!!"
"Not to be personal , Mr Fogel, but what's that yellow slop
drooling out of your mouth"
"MJ Peed all over my face"
"Didn't Bukowski once Spit In Your Face
and you preserved it in a glass jar and sold it on ebay
for a fortune?"
"Oh Yeah"
"Well, don't worry about MJP, Mr Fogel, we'll make sure
that nurse Ratchet from Cuckold Nest Project C
is MJ Pee Pee's own private nurse.
I hear she always has an ample supply
of colorful butt plugs and mouth restraints
You never hear anyone SCREAM in ward C
Is that all right with you? Mr Fogel?
OH YEAH!! YEAH!! YEAH!!!!!!!!
OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So mjp is a nice guy in person...and he's a nice guy here unless you act like a complete idiot and disrespect him in his yard here.

Zazen must be the imaginary character he sees only on his computer.

Hang in there, Al. I've picked on you myself and perhaps it is a case of getting carried away but I personally hope you stick around and contribute. You have a good sense of humor and there's lessons learned with that. There's times I take too serious those humorous moments I've encountered here and take some things wrong and get pissed off but an open mind is liberating and it's ulimately why we like Bukowski.

Nobody should take the battles here too seriously. This is escapist fare compared to the real horrors when you go in to work. There, no only do you get abused and can't fight back, but they can cut off your income and leave you a starving dog in the street. War All the Time, as Buk says.

He's much too old for fuck; look at his recent photograph on page two.

Anyway, I suspect it's nothing more than his best shot at "profound" writing. Fabricating innovation or whatever.

... He may also be trying to emulate Bukowski, which hurts me. Deeply.

He's much too old for fuck; look at his recent photograph on page two.
I'd rather not. Reminds me of a dried out Vonnegut.

Anyway, I suspect it's nothing more than his best shot at "profound" writing. Fabricating innovation or whatever.

... He may also be trying to emulate Bukowski, which hurts me. Deeply.
I feel your pain. Anyone who tries to be Buk doesn't earn much respect around here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back