G'Day (1 Viewer)

Fellow Aussie here well IMPORTED from Montreal in 2001... now in WA ...I am with you on Vonnegut...have you seen the TV Movie Harrison Bergeron or read the short story? The tv movie I thought was great with Christopher Plummer and that Lord of the Rings Kid Sean Astin?...Didnt like the new short film as much 2081..but any dystopia is right up my alley 1984, Brave New WORLD, logan`s run and all

Cat person too but now a dog person by marriage I s`pose :) Havent read any book yet but looking forward to it just started Post Office which is nice since I just wrote my own story about this...

oh yeah I didnt like Rourke either even tho he can be so fucking good at times....Harley Davidson and Angel`s Heart come to mind ( havent seen the wrestler yet) but YES I thought along with BUK that he was way way off especially after watching 4 hours or Bukowski Tapes and I barely made it thru Factotum despite what s her name from my cousin Vinny ... what s his name was dry and boring as hell... the other end of the spectrum ...loved Born into this tho as much as the tapes .... anyway glad to see a `copatriot` even tho I would hardly call meself a patriot here .... oh yeah I remember now no smilies on this site

Hey, Muse! Funny how you said Vonnegut is your favorite writer. I just recently picked up Timequake. This is the first book of his I've ever read. Enjoying it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back