Happiness for our dear Roni (1 Viewer)

A "homicidal lesbian stripper" at that. Now if the part was as a "burned-out used-up overweight homicidal lesbian stripper," then yes, I could definitely see her in that role.

When she pulls it together and pulls it off, two things. 1) she can get into shape and act. 2) Quentin Tarantino can direct and produce. Okay that's 4 things, but I'd love to see it happen.

hehe. i too found the "homicidal lesbian stripper" funny - a regular stripper wouldn't do.
if Tarantino directs, it could become a fine movie.

btw, i am Not a fan of Brits looks. i just happen to like 2 or 3 of her songs.

if i'd be forced to have sex with a music-biz-chick, the choice would probably be one of these:

fergie_07_404_404_Universal_Music.jpg

542_gwen_stefani_cover.jpg

Cover.jpg

but this is just a guess...

p.s.:
i'll be in Berlin this week, so i probably won't show up as often as usual.

Seriously, Quentin Tarantino is on to something. Think about it. Aside from all her money Britney has all the makings of a good old fashion American stripper. Strippers-good ones- do have quite a bit of money. Now can Britney handle all those ones?

Harrystuped? That's a guy? Wow wtf?

It will be a good Tarantino move.

btw, i am Not a fan of Brits looks. i just happen to like 2 or 3 of her songs.

if i'd be forced to have sex with a music-biz-chick, the choice would probably be one of these:

542_gwen_stefani_cover.jpg

but this is just a guess...
Good lord! Gwen Stefani? I wouldn't fuck her with Bea Arthur's dick.

Purple -

What is it about Gwen Stefani that repels you ? Something physical or is it some creepy personality trait that makes "Bea Arthur's dick" go limp ? :p

For the record : Jessica Alba always pissed me off to the point of erectile dysfunction because of her attitude towards cats. Women who hate (and fear) cats have no place in my life. Never. Not even as has-been Fox TV stars from 2002....

jessica_alba.jpg

This is further proof of a decadent Hollywood putting forth material that will bring down our youth into the degration they seek to aspouse.

I like it.

What is it about Gwen Stefani that repels you ? Something physical or is it some creepy personality trait that makes "Bea Arthur's dick" go limp ? :p
LOL!

For the record : Jessica Alba always pissed me off to the point of erectile dysfunction because of her attitude towards cats. Women who hate (and fear) cats have no place in my life. Never. Not even as has-been Fox TV stars from 2002....
How can a woman hate cats?

Gwen Stefani had a boy 8/22/08

Users who are viewing this thread

Back