Homeless Mind Says Hey! (1 Viewer)

Greetings to all. Just wanted to say hey! In sunny Florida at the moment. Longtime collector. Even longer reader. Pax

That was pretty dang boring. Been reading Buk since I found a copy of Roominghouse Madrigals in a used book store in Albany NY. Hooked ever since. Have collected for over two decades, and have some gems. My favs are not my most valuable, but that's life. Best to all.

greetings homeless mind! sounds like you have some nice buk items. i sure would like to see that "days run away". on my bookshelf that is! ha cha cha cha....

hello homeless...

that wasn't boring. you want boring? I just finished caulking my kitchen sink. that's boring.
and not the good kind of caulking either, if you get my drift.

welcome.

Welcome, from a guy who gets excited about caulking the sink. There's lots to read and tons of fun here. Do you have dogs or cats? Do you think that Oprah is beloved? What's your favorite Bukowski stories and poems. Please do not spit on the floor.

Welcome, from a guy who gets excited about caulking the sink. There's lots to read and tons of fun here. Do you have dogs or cats? Do you think that Oprah is beloved? What's your favorite Bukowski stories and poems. Please do not spit on the floor.

Probably from The Roominghouse Madrigals. It Catches. EEEAGTOM. Too many to list. One dog (at the moment). Don't know about Oprah, I'll leave that to those that watch her. And I've caulked a few boats in my life. And they weren't even sinking. Pax

: )
Can anyone tell me how to add a permanent line with writing under it to the bottom of my posts (see lots of quotes and other things peeps have done)?
tx

There's a menu at the top of every page.
Go to User CP,
on the left hand side, you'll see a settings and options category.

in that, there's an Edit Signature option. click that.

the rest is pretty straightforward.

Looks like you got it. You could link to your homepage if you like, just use the
createlink.gif
button when you next update your sig.

Whatever chokes your chicken, Padre Luke. But I think Buk's member is a bit more famous than that, for other reasons.

Where would I post some little mags I just found. New, and I don't want to fuck with the protocols. Got three I want to discuss, to see what they are all about. Bought 10-15 years ago in Gotham Book Mart in NYC, as they used to say, "Where Wise Men Fish." Tx

"A school is not the buildings,
it is the people who ccom each (hic). . ."

At the beginning of school each year,
the drunken Principal at the grade school I
attended gave the same speech. It started out
like that. . . above.

He may have munged the words,
but the sentiment is valid.

This place is only as strong as th epeople heere (hic)

Welcome ;)

- -
Okay,
Father Luke

Users who are viewing this thread

Back