hooked a hottie with bluebird (1 Viewer)

thankyou charles bukowski you beautiful man!
this broad melted when i shared this beautiful poem with her!
who knew a gorgeous girl would get me?
what a great year 2012 is turning into!
i mean she was leaning towards diggin me anyway
but she had to hear it again and agian
wow
just wow

if you like that, try some of the poems to scarlet. you'll be meltin' broads like a dude with a broad-meltin' machine.

And when the Bukowski poems run out, I'm sure she'll stick around for your wit and intellect.

yeah. im sure i would have read about him sleeping with a whore if he ever had
he probably had no concept how to talk to a woman
no insight at all
isn't your world of warcraft group missing your leadership, whatsayjew?

jordan gets the spirit of my post
i was talking bout luff
im sure jordan talks about love to women all the time
i read up a bit and "scarlet" will definitely be my next purchase. thankjs dude!

my boss thinks hes found a way to legally pay me 27 dollars below the union rate on government job
if they give me the right rate ill buy one of those limited edtion signed copies that are fetishized by people who dont get that its about love and love is free and flowing baybee
its a beautiful world wee live in
love is everywhere
the birds told me......

if they give me the right rate ill buy one of those limited edtion signed copies that are fetishized by people who dont get that its about love and love is free and flowing baybee

Yeah, because you can't possibly appreciate both content and packaging. True spirits only read poetry scribbled on men's bathroom walls.

isn't your world of warcraft group missing your leadership, whatsayjew?
i gotta tell ya, i aint mad atcha for jumpin outta the box and representing urself, just as u are, within any given moment.. im kinda - no - im real surprised at what was hidden for so long hahaha u almost made me choose up lol, stay true.​

"scarlet" will definitely be my next purchase. ill buy one of those limited edtion signed copies...
Don't do it man, stick to the trade edition. Keep it real like that. It might take more effort to find one, but if you are diligent you will be rewarded in the end.

Just like with the broads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back