I don't like Coldplay, but... (1 Viewer)

hoochmonkey9

Art should be its own hammer.
Reaper Crew
Founding member
I like their singer Chris Martin. here's a bit from a pitchfork article about his appearance on The Colbert Report:

Also, when discussing whether or not Coldplay are influenced by Radiohead, Martin said, "We are not as good musically, but much more attractive," which Colbert agreed with.

ha!

I always find the expressionn 'Middle of the Road' quite funny, seeing as that's where most of us would like to see bands like this end up- with 'us' driving an 18 wheeler at 100mph towards them. Coldplay Cold Cuts at the road kill cafe (of course they would probably sell millions of those as well, seeing as most of the world appears to have been born like a retarded manimal.)

Coldplay is the worst pop band since the Phil Collins "Genesis", in my opinion. Not counting any boy bands or 'tween stars on the Disney Channel. Of course, it's hard to forgive "Miami Sound Machine"...

Coldplay is the worst pop band since the Phil Collins "Genesis", in my opinion.

Are you kidding??!!

I love Genesis - "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters."

Who can write a catchy number like that these days?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back