I found some funny things. (1 Viewer)

Sorry, but I don't know how to post links. I found these cartoons and short films which were so funny I just had to share. They're at Filmcow.com, or you can find alot of them on youtube if you check out secretagentbob. There is also a short film called "Foobie Jesus" on youtube, not by the same guy but he mentioned it on his website, and I checked it out, and it was good. If anyone likes this stuff and knows of other not very well known things which are on the internet, funny things, please share them.

Thanks Bukfan! I've been messing around with this thing, but I still haven't figured out how to post links.:confused: I've got the faces down though, thank God.:)

It's fairly easy, Mikey. You put your curser on the link you want to copy and right click with your mouse. Then some options pops up in a box, and you choose "copy". Now the link has been copied to your mouse, so to speak. And now you post the link in your post by right clicking your mouse and choose the option "paste". Then the link comes in your post.
I hope I've explained it without confusing you further :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, if I did it right this should be "Charlie the Unicorn", if not then at least I posted some kind of link. Thanks Bukfan, that was very helpful.

Yes, that's Charlie The Unicorn alright! Well done, Mikey! :)

Mikey probably had an "Aha!" experience when he found out how to posts links. :D - Next he'll be posting "the missing link"...

You too reassures me, Mikeypants !!!

I've just seen the vid with poor Charlie the Unicorn and don't get it. What's funny in Charlie being led to a trap by his two so-called friends and losing a kidney as a result ? The two female unicorns have dumb voices but I suspect that's a minor funny element ; there must be another thing that I don't see...

You too reassures me, Mikeypants !!!

I'm sorry Ambreen, but I have no idea what that means. Anyway, I found the unicorns voices hilarious, and I guess I just have a thing for that type of surreal comedy. You should watch Charlie the Unicorn 2 and 3. I thought that the first one was easily the weakest, but the third is funnier if you've see the first, which is why the first one was the first Charlie the Unicorn that I had originally posted. If you didn't like that, or you have a weak stomach, or if you're a young child, definitely don't watch this

I was answering to you when a bug occurred, dozens of web windows opening suddenly and which can't be closed. That was the God of the Geeks who punished me for blaspheming.

I was referring to another guy who asked for help in the "what are you listening thread" because he didn't know how to put images within his posts. That reassured me in so far as I believed all guys were freaking geeks. When coming in that thread, I was thus doubly reassured.

I've tried to persevere with Charlie and his friends but I just can't stand these voices ! And he called them "guys". Guys with feminine voices...that's even less bearable. I stop now, not wanting to be haunted by them.:D
And I was neither seduced by your living smiley that kills (though everybody know how much I love smilies). Sorry. :D

I mostly watch vids related to music (clips and lives). But I sometimes make some discoveries that make me laugh.
For instance, these animated bios about Gun's N' Roses and Nirvana :

GN'R :

Nirvana :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmv-7bXn91Q&feature=related

And some spoof vids are hilarious ! Like this one :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5pLw91-ru0

You know, I love animals and squirrels are especially sweet. I found this yesterday and laughed like a lunatic when I watched it three times in a row.

Awww, come on. " I roll in nickles". "...sum up in one sentence who you are." ( funny faces while he thinks) " Nobody." I guess I just have a weird sense of humor. Alright, if no one finds this funny I'll accept the fact that I'm hopelessly deranged and it's not just that "nobody gets it". Sorry in advance for BLOWING YOUR MINDS!!;]

I won't say anything.

A friend sent me that a few months ago. Very very stupid. But it did (and still does) make me laugh [This video is unavailable.]

No, he's not a fan of the song - but a great fan of "Bang bang bang"! Is'nt that right, Mikey? :D

For the football addicts, a game inspired by the controversial France-Irland match :

http://www.jeu-de-main.com/

(click on "jouer" and then help Thierry Henry to score as many goals as possible against Irland... with his "hand of God", of course :cool:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back