I welcome myself! (1 Viewer)

I'm so excited about this page. It's so polite to me, it's really touching. I hope I will find here some people I will understand with. But I don't worry about it, every reader of Bukowski is immediately getting extra points from me. Love you, all! :)

Vítáme Vás také. Or something. Hello.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish I'd made that triple pun, Purple Stickpin. Is that how you count puns? Check, bounce, bad check =3? Is that a triple, or just a double? But then aren't all puns doubles? I need to better understand the pun count methodology.

Welcome, Dasky. If you think this page is polite, life must be very challenging in your country.

Vítáme Vás také. Or something. Hello.
Thank you, how is it going in the Universe? Are forces ballanced? :D

The title of this thread is an incorrect quote from Whitman.
I don't know, I just made it up. :)

George Mraz is a fantastic Czech jazz bassist. His nickname is bounce. He is indeed one bad Czech.

Hey, yes, I know him. He played with my grandpa Rudolf Dašek, who was fantastic Czech jazz guitarist. :)

Wish I'd made that triple pun, Purple Stickpin. Is that how you count puns? Check, bounce, bad check =3? Is that a triple, or just a double? But then aren't all puns doubles? I need to better understand the pun count methodology.

Welcome, Dasky. If you think this page is polite, life must be very challenging in your country.

:D:D:D Our country is nice place for living. I'm just dissapointed by all the boring people arround me, that's why I think this site is so kind. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back