If You Want Blood You've Got It (1 Viewer)

Yes he got Raskolnikov from Crime and Punishment. And yes, this is hubby :). I hope he becomes a regular.

Hi Hubby :). This is Wifey. You left the goddamn pilot light on.

About Crimes. . .
What a book?
It was irritating at first, until I got the names straight, but passed that, an amazing story.
The work of a genius for sure.
I did buy Notes from underground, and need to find the time to read it. A good one for the wintery nights of Canada.

I'm new. I like Bukowski, I like Ginsberg. I am a writer. Don't really know what else there is to say. Anything you want to know, just ask.

Welcome, we heard about you from your wife. She said we have to be nice to you since you have suffered having lived with two last names. You write well but I felt as if I were peering into your privacy. I bet your water bill is high. Maybe your not living in a drought.
I can hardly wait until you and Lolita have a fight online here.;)

I have trouble reading Russian novels, because every character seems to have about 45 names. and over the course of the novel every one of those names gets used. I keep having to stop and think, "Are Ivan and Illyich the same guy?"
I swear I had to construct a computer name recognition program to get through the Brothers K.

but I did it, dammit!!

Crime and Punishment is excellent. (lookit me! on topic!)

heh.
true.
but it's fairly close, for me.

anyway, glad to have you here Hubby.

favourite Buk book?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back