mjp

Total Posts
Show All Statistics
Friends
mjp has not made any friends yet
...........geez, must be the attitude :D

Poor ol'mjp - forsaken, as Jesus on the cross...:D

Last edited by a moderator:
[...] i'm new here and this sounds like something funny and/or painful happened. anyone wanna clue me in?

it's not painful, it's funny.
mjp is the founder and runner of this whole website and forum, that's how he gets these amazing statistics. at the same time it seems to be his policy to not make 'friends'.

the bit with the 'prick' is an inside-joke that you may get, if you stay here a little longer (and regularly).

you know, there is about one or two dozen cats, who seem to LIVE here. by that we grew family. that causes these kinda jokes sometimes.

you know, there is about one or two dozen cats, who seem to LIVE here. by that we grew family. that causes these kinda jokes sometimes.

By that you mean people who are really alive around here, or people who are simply always around. Or both? :)

By that you mean people who are really alive around here, or people who are simply always around. Or both?

among others, i mean a certain bastard from Austria and another sucker from Germany, who seem to have nothing better to do than wait until it's time in the US to go online and start chat-like conversations in a forum!

i won't name them, of course.

Or I'll be a prick to you and you'll leave ...
oh, I haven't said you're a prick (of course you Are sometimes) - i only was referring to the inside-joke. this time.

by the way:
don't you cats think, that in 'Portions' p. 23, it shouldn't read:
"... the one who finds as much color in a brick as in a rose ..."
but
"... the one who finds as much color in a prick as in a rose ..."

by the way:
don't you cats think, that in 'Portions' p. 23, it shouldn't read:
"... the one who finds as much color in a brick as in a rose ..."
but
"... the one who finds as much color in a prick as in a rose ..."

I think it should be 'brick', but I see how 'prick' could work. I think Bret Michaels wrote a song about that.

prick(prik) n.[as prica, a dot] 1. a very smallpuncture or dot made by a sharp point. 2.[archaic], a pointed object, as a thorn. 3. a pricking. 4. a sharp pain caused as by being pricked. v.t. 1. to pierce slightly with a sharp object. 2. to make (a hole) with a sharp point. 3. to pain sharply or sting: as, pricked by remorse. 4. to mark by dots or points. 5.[archaic], to spur or urge on; goad. v.i. 1. to give or feel a slight piercing pain. 2. to have a prickly sensation; tingle. 3. [archaic], to spur a horse on. --prick up, to rise erect or stick up. --prick up one's (or its) ears, 1.to raise the ears with the points upward. 2. to listen closely.
prick'er, n. - prick'ing, n.

:)

Well. I, for one, am grateful you
didn't poast results from a Google Image search.

HEY! I hand typed that shit from my 1956 Webster's!! I feel educated and edified! I have never before understood so much about the depth involved in being a prick...Now, off to Google...:p

2966061955_13a860bf7c_o.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back