Jennn (2 Viewers)

B

Blast Tyrant

Hey girl. Nice board yall got here, thanx for letting me know about it. Love ya girl.

Tre

Welcome to Bukowski.net - are you an avid Bukowski reader? Tell us about yourself.

I had a Jennnn/Ambreen three-way last night.

That is why Jennnnn has been out of touch lately. They are never 100% for a few days after something like this....

yummy.

BUMWAD

Welcome to Bukowski.net - are you an avid Bukowski reader? Tell us about yourself.

Although I am an avid reader I have yet to read Bukowski. I have many authors and poets I plan on reading but when I get stuck on one I delve for years into their works. Jennn has been getting into the Bukowski lately and he's one person I've been working my way to. For the past 7 years I've been reading nothing but stream of consciousness i.e. Thompson, Kerouac and the like, so I am excited to delve into someone new.

Blast Tyrant,
Are you in the Clevyland area?

Have you ever read the Cleveland poets from the 60's like levy, kryss, Taylor, rjs, etc?

Best,
Bill

can a MOD please deal with BUMWAD? He takes it too far....
We live in America. Freedom of speech. You can never take it to far. His lame posts highlight his shortcomings. Guys like this are a dime a dozen on the internet. You don't need to read it if you don't want too. Choice is a powerful thing.

Blast Tyrant,
Are you in the Clevyland area?

Have you ever read the Cleveland poets from the 60's like levy, kryss, Taylor, rjs, etc?
I am not from Cleveland area and I have never read much poetry. All recommendations will be much appreciated and followed up to the fullest of my abilities.

If you search for "d.a. levy" on the internet, you will see some of his poetry. One of my favorites is "One Death In The Life of Julie".

... and bringing it back to Bukowski, levy published the excellent Bukowski poem "Genius of the Crowd", which was confiscated and destroyed by the Cleveland police for obscenity. Google the poem and tell me where it has one obscene word in it....

Bill

We live in America. Freedom of speech. You can never take it to far. His lame posts highlight his shortcomings. Guys like this are a dime a dozen on the internet. You don't need to read it if you don't want too. Choice is a powerful thing.
Nah, I agree with Bill. I don't think it has anything to do with freedom of speech. Most of Bumwads posts take it too far.

Well, this is bukowski.net, not jennnnn.net. Try to keep that in mind. If you want to talk about Twilight or Avril Lavigne, please do it elsewhere.

And take Ambreen with you.

All things *not* Bukowski Idle talk, chatter, yak, gab, banter about everything or nothing. Someone needs a reading lesson.

Oh man, I'm getting excited about this thread....I'm sitting here, with a smirk, waiting for mjp's response!

All things *not* Bukowski Idle talk, chatter, yak, gab, banter about everything or nothing. Someone needs a reading lesson.

BT;
In all fairness, this part of the forum is a place where we can talk about things NOT having to do with Bukowski. I don't think that this site is the place for people who have NO interest in Bukowski to post about each other. As mjp said, this is Bukowski.net.

Best,
Bill

Well, this is bukowski.net, not jennnnn.net. Try to keep that in mind. If you want to talk about Twilight or Avril Lavigne, please do it elsewhere.

Ahhh come on! Surely you remember what it was like to be loved and love that love so intensly that your every thought was consumed by it! Dont you MJP? Or did they not have love like that when you were young?

MJP was obviously abused as a kid so don't go there.

As for All things *not* Bukowski. It is for Bukowski fans and readers to discuss other things.

Jennnn might be quite hot but in here she's not, at least so far.

On the contrary - he does'nt take it far enough! :D

- I think Bumwad has a serious crush on Jennnn and Ambreen and that's okay. We all remember how true love is. Go for it, Bumwad!

Last edited by a moderator:
I myself noticed his sexy posts before. Glad he's still here.
You know, this place seems to be organized according to the same rule as in Orwell's Animal Farm. Everybody is equal but some are more equal than others. Bumwad and Shoehn are both equal. But Bumwad happens to be more equal than Shoehn.
That's so great !

And take Ambreen with you.
The Smiley, you're loosing your mind !
Come on, you know how you'll miss me. I'm not a good girl, but I don't want to make you cry. A good smiley must always be cut from ear to ear.

Which includes Twilight and Avril Lavigne. Hurrah !

I like your child-bearing hips very much, Jennn. My favourite Faustenian quote is the opening of Prejudiced Bride : you've hardly opened the book that the tone is already set !

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back