• If you start a thread here you have permission to edit the thread and your posts indefinitely. So if the status of your sale or auction changes, please come back and update the thread.

Laugh Literary and Man the Humping Guns #1 (1 Viewer)

Of course the item was unannounced here! ;)

Yeah, I thought I was going to steal that one. I should have known better. Ha.

I thought I was going to steal that one.
me too. I wonder why :D

the good thing about sniping -at least for the buyer- is that the price remains relatively low until the very last minute; the bad thing about sniping is that you never know who will snipe against you!!!!

Yeah, you have to put in your top bid and hope for the best. But if you really want something, you can just put in an outrageous bid and win every time. I mean, before TMF hit the scene anyway.

Wow! This is interesting. I've never seen them before. What a pity you didn't get them, Mjp! I would want them myself.

Slim and young in the early 60's. Working at the P.O. This must be the time short after Jane died, living with FrancEye and Marina already born?

And if you look here: http://cgi.liveauctions.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6609525729

... the left one is one of the pictures I talked of, printed in the german version of "Poems written before ..." though the quality is much much worse in the book.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back