• If you start a thread here you have permission to edit the thread and your posts indefinitely. So if the status of your sale or auction changes, please come back and update the thread.

Looking for the rape story (1 Viewer)

Hey guys,
I'm a film-making student and I want to do an adaptation to Bukowski's rape story (the one he follows this girl and when he gets to her apartment she flirt with him and then calls the police)
Does anyone know the name of this short story?

Thanks,

Jack.

hank solo!- your help is wanted here...:D - I think it's called "Rape! Rape!" - it's in "Tales of ordinary madness"...

Last edited by a moderator:
Your welcome! I'm almost sure this is the story in question..

Check out the film 'Tales of ordinary Madness' though, coz it's already been done.
Not to say you shouldn't do it again - you will almost invariably do a better job - just to avoid 'reinventing the wheel'.
Best of luck.

Thanks,
I really did rented it (damm hard one to find)
and to tell you the truth I didn't like it... but even if I did-
I'm doing something different-
post modern film noir, kinda' Tarantino stile...

The problem is that I live in Israel and all i found in here was translated to hebrew and i want to film it in English...
I don't wanna translate it again and fuck it up...
any idea how i can find it on the web?!

The problem is that I live in Israel and all i found in here was translated to hebrew and i want to film it in English...
I don't wanna translate it again and fuck it up...
any idea how i can find it on the web?!

The story you mean? I don't think you can find it on the web. I've never seen a Buk short story on the net. But you can buy the book with the story from Amazon.com and other book sellers on the net...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back