• If you start a thread here you have permission to edit the thread and your posts indefinitely. So if the status of your sale or auction changes, please come back and update the thread.

My Bukowski hardcover collection for sale! (1 Viewer)

HenryChinaski

Founding member
EVERYTHING MUST GO!!!

booksbest.jpg

all hardcovers

books4sale6.jpg books4sale22.jpg books4sale7.jpg
books4sale8.jpg books4sale21.jpg books4sale20.jpg
books4sale19.jpg books4sale18.jpg books4sale17.jpg

books4sale23.jpg

let me know if any of you guys are interested. I'm trying to raise money to finance a trip out to Seattle for an apprenticeship with Bruce Bickford. please help me out.

I don't have a sellers account on ebay.

ALL THE BOOKS ARE IN GREAT CONDITION. THE ONLY ONES THAT DONT HAVE ACETATE JACKETS ARE MOCKINGBIRD AND PULP. THEY'VE BEEN IN MY BOOKSELF EVER SINCE I BOUGHT THEM. I HAVE SOFTCOVERS OF ALL OF THESE SO I HAVENT READ THE HARDCOVER ONES.

PLEASE HELP!

thanks for looking, Ryan .

I'm interested in Factotum and War All The Time, but... I probably don't have enough money. So I'll place one little finger in the water. But if someone with more cash comes by, you can have 'em.

Mockingbird (no jacket) 16print.
Beerspit w/Serigraph print, 1ST EDITION #177
the night torn mad w/serigraph prin 1ST ED. #368
South Of No North - 13, $60+?
Spet. Stew - 1ST EDITION
Roominghouse - 1st Edition
The Capt. is out to lunch - PERFECT CONDITION $40+
War All the Time - PERFECT CONDITION $60+
Burning in Water - 25th printing $?
Ham On Rye - 15th print $?
Dangling - PERFECT CONDITION, 8th print $60+
Play the Piano - 9th prnt, PERFECT CONDITION $40
Women - 2nd Printing, PERFECT CONDITION, printed 1978, $65+
Factotum - 15th print - ABSOLUTELY PERFECT CONDITION, $50+?
BONE PALACE - 1ST EDITION - PERFECT CONDITON $60+
Hot Water Music - 16th print - good condition $+
Living On Luck - 1ST EDITION PERFECT CONDITION - UNREAD w/ reprint painting - $55?
Screams from the Balcony - 1ST EDITION - PERFECT CONDITION - unread
Pulp - ex-library, no jacket, condition:fair.

softcovers:

THE DAY IT SNOWED IN L.A., perfect condition bought it for $45, comes in plastic slip.

ERECTIONS, EJACULATIONS, EXHIBITION, AND GENERAL TALES OF ORDINARY MADNESS. - condition FINE, no creases in spine, 2nd printing, NO MARKS OR BENT CORNERS. - PAID $50 FOR IT

WILLING TO WORK DEALS.
LET ME KNOW. MY MOTHER TAKES CARE OF ALL THE SHIPPING.

Damn man, I just bought four HC's from Abes last week, Kinda over stepped my budget(?) with those. had the timing been a little different I would have gladly bought from you. damn the luck. but keep us posted on what sells..

I was about to scream WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING, but then I saw why you're doing it and it's a pretty cool reason.

if you get a moment, put up an updated list of what's left. maybe I'll squeak open my wallet for the cause. ;)

everythings pretty much gone except,

the day it snowed in LA
Erections...
John Fante's The Wine Of Youth - Black Sparrow Press hardcover 1stedition

THE BUK STOPS HERE.

EVERYTHING IS GONE EXCEPT FOR THE FINE COPY OF EVERCTIONS (as pictured above) and a soft cover of THE DAY IT SNOWED IN LA (IN FINE CONDITION)

most of the books went out to our dear friend Edge but I still had a couple jewles to get rid up. plus i have doubles of a couple.

I'll have my mom ship out all the books after the payments are received. she's better at that stuff than I am. I guess you could say she's my secretary. thanks for all the help guys. And don't worry Cirerita, yours are coming too.

hopefully if everything works out and I get these money orders that are supposed to come through, I should be there sometime next week.

I'll be filming the whole experience and taking lots of photographs and hopefully some in depth interviews and foootage of Bruce at work. We're supposed to be working on something together as well.

HOPE is the only thing that lasts...and the only thing I've got going for me right now.

thanks for all the responses guys. don't know what i'd do without you.

Buk.net is my sanctuary.

Most everything went to Edge. Other than the other fine people I've spoken to through PMs, the only thing that is left if Erections, and THE DAY IT SNOWED IN LA, FIRST EDITION. thanks again for the help guys. I'm so stressed out. I don't know when I'll get this train ticket if the money orders don't come through. my moms taking care of all the shipping arrangments on all the books so everythings good. FEEL CONFIDENT. I know you are all good people and would never do you wrong. Cirerita (abe) that goes for you to. send me a PM and expect a package.

this is the one shot to make something of myself and I need to take advantage of it. an opportunity like this only comes once in a lifetime and god knows, I havent seen one like this before.

sincerely,

ryan d. zirk

ahahahaah whoa bill, how'd you find that? I've got a page on youtube too.

some of the work from when I was just starting out isnt very good but I gave it all an honest effort. I want to be an animator.

thanks so much for posting that video. each film/promo took about 5-7 hours to do. I've got about 16 of them up on my page @ www.youtube.com/ryanOzirk

don't be too harsh. ;)

Great clay work, Ryan Zirkford! ;)
I enjoyed watching your video clips!
Stay with the clay. It works better that way, I think, instead of mixing it with pics and stuff. Just my two cents...

All the best with the apprenticeship. Follow your dreams . . .

Chase those fuckers down, and shout in their faces: I Am HERE !

I still owe you a poem. Send me an address and mail it to you.

Good work Ryan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back