NAIL HER ASS (1 Viewer)

Dear Fellow Bukowski Maniacs,
As I read "Pulp" I was astonished with how many times he said "Nail her Ass." It was like, yo Dude what's going on with you right now. I really couldn't believe how many times he said that in the book. For those of you who don't know this he wrote right in the front of the book that this book was dedicated to bad writing. So he is being a bit of a moron on purpose. I vowed that one day I would go read the book again and find out just how many times he actually says "Nail her Ass."

The answer is 27 times. That's right 27 times in one small book he repeats this phrase. I might as well write down the pages where this happens. These are pages: 36 37 39 39 41 41 42 53 54 55 56 57 61 64 75 77 77 85 90 124 126 130 130 134 (a partial) 137 143 143. No commas used.

So the age old question has been solved. How many times did Nicky Belane say "Nail her Ass" in Pulp. 27.

I don't have a full time job right now so I have enough time to make these type of significant contributions to society.

Looks like you nailed his ass, and not in some weird man to man way...not that there's anything wrong with that! Number 28 has been achieved. Thanks for the math DMac!

How many times did Nicky Belane say "Nail her Ass" in Pulp. 27.
I used the Pulp PDF, pressed Ctrl + F, typed "nail her ass", and pressed Enter repeatedly to find the phrase (only?) 14 times.

You probably counted all the "nail Cindy's ass," "nail your ass," "I’VE NAILED YOUR ASS!, ""nail that chippy's ass"... too.

So the age old question has been solved.
And we'll all sleep better tonight. :D I'm sure christopher will.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back