New moderator (1 Viewer)

mjp

Founding member
We have added the esteemed hoochmonkey9 to the ranks of forum moderators. So don't be scared when you see his name in green.

And go easy on him, he's new.

Hey, hoochmonkey9. Congratulations!

We'll give you the list of troublemakers momentarily ...
(but look out, some of them are about to say hello below ;))

So do I!

It's a good thing I put all those positive comments on your web site.

Oh, btw, did they give you the job to help pay your huge gaming debts?

Hey, hoochmonkey9. Congratulations!

We'll give you the list of troublemakers momentarily ...
(but look out, some of them are about to say hello below ;))

yeah, I got the list.
my name is on it 39 times.

thanks for the welcome....;).

hey now...

I'm the biggest buk.net gambling fool on this board.

Oh yeah ? I am employed by the gambling industry, so there !

Though we could join forces to create a 400 + lb., 12 ft. + tall Irish-American SUPER-GAMBLER who could rule this site. Whaddya say ?

...what's a moderator do and does it pay well ??? (please, no dictionary responses to moderator --- I want the real buknet skinny) :p

btw, congrats hooch for whatever it is you received --- is it like a hall pass and you get exempt from detentions?

...what's a moderator do and does it pay well ??? (please, no dictionary responses to moderator --- I want the real buknet skinny) :p

I have been rewarded by learning a great deal about a subject which interests me.

Just now I saved you from reading spam. Essentially a moderator deletes spam messages, deletes poasts members require to be deleted . . .

(hey poast drunk - regret it tomorrow - contact your friendly moderator today !)

There are things behind the scenes we do to help Bukowski dot net flow.

Never mind those moderators behind the curtains. They'll be there when you need them. . .

- -
Okay,
Father Luke

...oooh, i see, buknet moderators are sort of cybervangelists who save we lowly members souls and computors from the Godless wrath of online spam !!! ...must we reach out and touch our monitors before sending the cybervangelists cash or do they accept PayPal ??? :rolleyes:

Excellent just as I planned...
Just the beginning-Canada will eventually take over the world and we won't need a tank
Have you tried our beer?

With a name like hoochmonkey9, he was destined for greatness. Are there really hoochmonkeys number 1 through 8, and are they also moderators?

There are colors? They mean something? I really have to pay better attention.

This should be censored. The new monkey will get right on it.;)

Now we have a priest, a genius with a photographic memory, a stooge intern and a monkey looking out for us. I get this warm feeling knowing that.

There are colors? They mean something? I really have to pay better attention.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Green was an arbitrary choice for the moderator's names. Green indicates the person is a moderator (tips hat)

The red names were carry overs. Those red names were indicative of Bukowski.net forum members who were contributing members, now an obsolete category.

https://bukowskiforum.com/showthread.php?t=3884

Hope that helps.
sign0077.gif

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

I only signed up because mjp promised me a uniform.
it came in the mail today....

lingerie9-lg.jpg

nice, but a little chilly.
and sticking on my moderator's badge is a bit tricky.

The red names were carry overs. Those red names were indicative of Bukowski.net forum members who were contributing members, now an obsolete category.
I'm becoming obsolete in so many ways. and now another... ah shit, I might as well get used to it I guess....

Congrats, congrats.

I mean, it's a site dedicated to Buk...for authenticity's sake it should definitely have some hooch daily...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back