Psychopath? Sociopath? (1 Viewer)

Alright. I showed up at a party at one of my best friends' house this past Friday. It was close to last call(2:00am). My friends who had arrived w me(Ray @ Jaklyn) hung out w Erick(Homeowner) and his girlfriend (Hev) and waited for everyone to get back from the bar. Eventually my friend Tim(who EVERYONE, except Adam, knows can't handle liqueur), Chris( Erick's older brother, psychopath?), Martin(Erick's housemate, closer to Chris?) and Adam( big guy from Jersey, Chris' friend, dumb) come back from the bar. Tim is jumping all over the girls and being an asshole, like he always does when he drinks vodka and his girlfriend isn't around. Black Kev and his gf Laurie show up(close friend's w Tim). For some reason there are pellet guns around. Tim's out of hand but so far so good. We're just taking pictures and having a good time. Tim shoots Adam w a pellet in the kitchen. Adam attacks Tim. I hear the ruckus and get right in between them. At this point there's alot of noise. Tim is a madman so Martin and I restrain him on a lay-z-boy. Adam gets on top of Tim and the confusion is becoming thicker. I yell " Get him off of Tim now!" and Chris says " We got just handle your boy". I think OK. Adam starts headbutting so I try and push his head back w my palm but it's not enough so I let him headbutt my elbow. Adam shoots right up and steps back. Black Kev comes in and helps Martin hold Tim. Chris is screaming " He just elbowed you!". I get up and I can tell Adam is becoming wary of us Philly boys. He tells me the elbow is enough for me and him to go at it. I tell him that I'm not a fighter but no one headbutts Tim while I'm trying to restrain him. I ask him to PLEASE leave. In the background is Tim begging me to get everyone off of him, loud women, and Chris yelling " You're kicking him out of YOU'RE house" repeatedly. I tell Chris to shut the fuck up and get the fuck away from me NOW." . He slinks off. I say " alright, let Tim up". They do and Adam leaves w Chris. Tim is in a state of psychosis now. Tim carries a knife

(Chris knows this). Tim is insisting his friends held him down while that big fuck beat him up. Tim storms out the front door. I run down the basement and put a ratchet in my pocket. I already have mace in my other pocket. I go out and see C @ A and make sure they see me. Tim comes around and doesn't recognize A. I do my best to calm him down. I go to A and say " Eventually Tim is gonna recognize you. I like you but I have T's back and (sarcastically) I guess he has you're back. You should go." A says "I'm trying to get C to leave." I go back to T while A says something C and walk away. Now it's just me and T as Erick's neighbors pull up. T starts "Who the fuck is THAT!" I stand in front of T and distract him while the neighbors make it safely into the garage. T proceeds to pull on the neighbors door. I try to pull him off and T whips out the knife and I jump back just in time. T looks at me and says "Mike...oh. I just almost stabbed you." I know Tim. Are you ready to go home?" T starts raging again, but he's walking in the direction of his home. I walk behind him and make sure he gets in. After this I have a minor breakdown and make my to Ray's house. When I awoke the next day and took a piss it dawned on me that not only was C instigating but he orchestrated the entire thing. They were never pulling A off. C was the only one who wasn't confused. He probably had a hard on when we were restraining Tim. I later verified what I had already known, that C was feeding T vodka at the bar. C knew about the pellet guns. C has never liked me or T, and trying to get us hurt is totally out of line, but he even put his friend in mortal danger. Now I can't even go over my friend's house(who I've known since 1st grade) because I'm afraid I'll hurt him and end up in jail(he WILL press charges) or he'll have some kind of cooky scheme to "get" me. Does anyone know what to make of this? Does C sound like a psychopath or something?

It's difficult to sort out that cast of characters. Footnotes would help. As would a line break here and there.

I have to rate it a 2 on a scale of 1 to 10. Kudos to slimedog however, for managing to slip in clarification between posts.

It's difficult to sort out that cast of characters. Footnotes would help. As would a line break here and there.

I have to rate it a 2 on a scale of 1 to 10. Kudos to slimedog however, for managing to slip in clarification between posts.

always glad to help in disturbing and distressing times.

I like the part where nothing makes any fucking sense.

wait. that was all of it. so, by default, I guess I liked all of it.

this didn't end up the way I intended it.

what I meant to say was nothing made sense. my first line was an exercise in pomo sarcasm, and it backfired.

my apologies to all involved.

but, for the record, mikeypants is loco. at least, but not limited to, temporarily. but I'm sure he knows and embraces that. temporarily or otherwise.

Mikey, you sure have some nice easy going friends! No wonder you like to hang out with them. :D

I want to make it clear that mikey was not under the influence of alcohol or any other substance when he posted as it is strictly outlawed in the laws and treaties of the buk board.

I believe he was using Burroughs cut up technique.

I believe he was using Burroughs cut up technique.

Well, as long as he wasn't cut up himself with that knife everything's fine. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
(Chris knows this). Tim is insisting his friends held him down [...snip...] like a psychopath or something?
Dude that's so *Jewish.

**"Jewish" is a term coined by my ex-girlfriend in our freshman year in a suburban high school in East Bumblefuck.
Syn: Cool, sick, gnarly, awesome, out-of-site, dig-it, fantabulous...
Ant: Bad, "gay", rough, suck...
However, no one's ever heard of the term except for the population of said high school. It's never really took off and now means exactly what the antonyms do.

*That was a footnote.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back