PURE PUNK ROCK ACTION for Eurotrash (1 Viewer)

mjp

Founding member
If you live in Switzerland, Germany, France or Spain and are craving some old school punk rock delivered by someone who has been banging it out since your daddy was a teenager, have I got a show for you:

sonnytour.jpg

Tell him mjp sent you and get a free prize!

Note: prize may consist of awkward silence or being told to "fuck off." Void where prohibited.

Ambreen; here's your chance to find out all about mjp the rock star. Of course, any respectable punk rock star will not give up the info that easily.

That's great, Ponder. Give us a report after you've been there...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sonny hanging in there after all these years is the purest of Punk. FTW, indeed! Please support these shows. Old School Punk is as rare as dragon scales played live these days.

I have to say that I went from thinking it was kind of sad 10 or 15 years ago, to thinking it's absolutely superhuman and triumphant. No one from the 1976 NYC punk rock world is still playing, let alone still playing the same kind of music. Sonny is one of a kind.

Ambreen; here's your chance to find out all about mjp the rock star. Of course, any respectable punk rock star will not give up the info that easily.
Sure but no date in Paris!!! Fuck this motherfucker! Doesn't matter, I have already planned to see Eiffel, Nick Cave's parallel band Grinderman, Einstürzende Neubauten and maybe Guns N' Roses before the end of the year, so I guess I could do without Sonny Vincent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fuck this motherfucker!

Wow, Ambreen! It's only 8am over here in California, you just knocked me off my chair with that one!

mjp, what about Marky Ramone! He's still rocking it out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back