Pusher (1 Viewer)

I think I'll watch 'Pusher' on the couch at 22:15 this evening. Described as a hard drug crime scene movie starring in Kopenhagen I haven't seen this flic from 96 yet.

I think I'll watch 'Pusher'

That's a great movie. It was so successful that they afterward made Pusher 2, and Pusher 3. They're also very good and very hard core. Lots of suspense and violence, but good plots too.
I hope they'll show Pusher 2 and Pusher 3 on your TV too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pusher was very good indeed. I wonder how many stories like these actually really happen/have happened - and that's what makes the film worth watching: There are no 'superhero' scenes, it all seems very real - and yes, it is very hardcore. Ugly, violent, sarcastic and so much more - man, I'm at a loss for words, Pusher is simply great. Tele 5 shows Pusher 2 next Friday and I sure won't miss it!

So they are showing the next two movies too? That's great!
I think Pusher (1) was very realistic. A drug dealer getting in money trouble with gangsters and all the shit that can happen in such a situation probably happens in real life too. I don't think the movie exaggerates - and that's the scary thing!

You know, I smoked a lot of grass-Lord, I popped a lot of zits, I mean , pills.

But I never took nothin' that my spirit couldn't kill.

And now that I think about it, I see a lot of people walkin' roun' with tombstones in their eyes.

But the pusher doesn't care if you live or die.

I think I like the band Steppenwolf much better than the Hesse book.

Goddamn, goddamn, goddamn.....

The Pusher.

I think I like the band Steppenwolf much better than the Hesse book.

The Hesse book is very good, I think. I wonder if Buk ever read it. I'm sure he would have liked it. The protagonist in the book, Harry Haller, is very Buk-ish. He too lives in small rented rooms, visit bars and feels alienated from society.

You know the dealer, the dealer is a man
With the love grass(ectacy) in his hand
Oh but the pusher is a monster
Good God, he's not a natural man(MJP)
The dealer for a nickel(actually, five dollars)
Lord, will sell you lots of sweet dreams(are made of this, who am I to disagree?)
Ah, but the pusher ruin your body
Lord, he'll leave your, he'll leave your mind to scream

My mind is screaming, please no Pusher man.

I'm your Mama
I'm your Daddy
I'm that nigga
In the alley
I'm your doctor
When in need
Want some coke?
Have some weed
You know me
I'm your friend
Your main boy
Thick and thin