The Cage - Limberlost Press, 1987 (1 Viewer)

cirerita

Founding member
This is a very hard to find poem, I think.

This is the info from Aaron K's book:

107 THE CAGE [1988]

Postcard:

[On coated white card stock:] [in red:] The Cage | [18 lines of text, in black:] Charles Bukowski | [ornament] Limberlost Press 1987 [Boise, Idaho]

1 sheet. 6 1/8 x 4 1/4 in. (15.6 x 10.8 cm.) Price unknown.

An unknown number of copies were published in the spring of 1988.

Portfolio: 7 1/8 x 5 in. (18.1 x 12.7 cm.) Green card stock paper folder. Front cover lettered across in black and red. Circa 20 broadsides included in the portfolio, each printing the work of a different author.

Note: Issued by the Limberlost Press in A Collection of Poetry Postcards from Limberlost Press (The Limberlost Review no. 19). Back of the broadside has printed matter in black designating this as the ninth in a series of letterpressed postcards from the Limberlost Press. Printed by Rosemary and Rick Ardinger.

Colophon: [on back cover, in red and black:] This project began in the Spring of 1987. And was completed a year later as the swallows returned to More's Creek.

edit: mjp, this poem is not included in the database.

Untitled-1.png

cirerita said:
mjp, this poem is not included in the database.
The new db (I know, I know) has a broadside classification. The original database didn't have any way to flag an entry as a broadside, so I didn't always add them.

I remember this one, it's more of a postcard than a broadside.

you don't want to add a new table for "postcards", now, do you?

Well...I do have a table for "other items." Ha. Don't ask me how I'm going to lash all these tables together, I don't know yet. I'm trying not to think about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back