Wonderful (1 Viewer)

I am in many ways what could be described as an "undesirable". I write short stories, bad poetry and uncomfortable music. I'm looking forward to subjecting you all to my ramblings.

Liam.

Ahh, I see you have me all figured out straight away, growing beard. I mentioned sharing some things that I've written, therefore I must be a "blogger". I probably took Media Studies at University as well, and I bet I sit in coffee shops, drinking cappuccinos at my laptop (because all decent writers have to be SEEN writing - in coffee shops).

Well Liam, welcome to the big show. This is it and if you are sharp enough to maneuver through the many obstacles and avoid the vicious dragons and demons you will find great fame here. Many have tried and died an untimely death. Well then you could be like me and many others and patiently observe.

Welcome.
A bit of both really, it tries to make you come face to face with topics that mainstream music tends to avoid; mental illness, prostitution etc.
I don't think the mainstream avoids these topics so much as turn them into fantasies. I mean, when was the last time you saw a prostitute on TV that was missing teeth?

I've said this before and I'll say it again, anyone that posts here and has an avatar of their mug attached doesn't stick around long. Why that is I have no idea. Bonus points for a pic of you holding a bottle of booze. Sweet Penelope Pisswater, you drink!

Well done Liam, for managing to stay on with all these bruisers

"What is the victory of a cat on a hot tin roof?—I wish I knew... Just staying on it, I guess, as long as she can..."- Tennessee Williams, Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, Act 1. ( Or he, no discrimination here)

I take it you don't know the film I took that from?
Can you give us a clue? (photo not withstanding) is it from the Seventies or set in the seventies, don't think it's A Clockwork Orange but is it like that?

Last edited by a moderator:
HS! listening to your Arctic Monkeys (In L.A), very enjoyable, and have nearly leapt 6ft in the air, thought you'd gone bananas. (PS It's good that you can listen to it and be on another post at the same time, annoyed really though because am listening to Fake Tales... and they've had to remove the sweary words.) and now I'm gibbering.
Anyhooo, so that's a clue is it... ok, I'm thinking...

Need another clue...

Last edited by a moderator:
telephone_book_1.gif

Never, ever would have got it, d gray but have now just seen the trailer, er it's a dying profession these days probably. Won't give any more away though.

Well, having watched the trailer (It is a pretty arresting line, but his voice is a bit creepy) it reminded me a bit of Sleeper and Looking For Mr Goodbar, no idea why. Will have to watch whole film now, too weird and wonderful not to.

PS figured out how I managed to listen to the music in one thread and type away in this one yesterday, I thought it was something new and fancy, but I forgot I had opened this thread through an Email alert , so had two tabs open. Doh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back