Poetry on Bukowski.net (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi.

I'm new here, and I believe that most of you guys are into poetry (since you subscribe to Bukowski.net) and I was wondering if there would be an idea to have a thread dedicated to the members own poetry.

Just a thought.

Welcome to the site. Good to have you aboard. Norway's in the house.

SD

As I understand the policy (this was asked before):

This is by the website master (mjp):

we don't do poetry posts in these forums. You can pimp your site in your signature, but it has to be in a post that isn't only pimping your site (or your poetry).

Note that this "no personal poetry" policy has been in effect from day one, with the exception of one thread of poems written about or inspired by Bukowski.

No offense to anyone, I just don't want to go down the path of people critiquing other people's poetry. Not here. Plenty of other places to do that.

There were four threads with forum member's poetry, and that's been something that I've wanted to avoid for a lot of reasons. So I merged them all into one mega thread, under "Would You Suggest Writing as a Career?"

Edit: The thread above is now closed. There are lots of places on the internet that are waiting for your poetry. Where the people are ready to critique and workshop your gems until you write just like them! Seek out one of those friendly spots and do your deed there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back