1000 monkeys typing at 1000 computers = the Facebook development team (1 Viewer)

mjp

Founding member
If it wasn't already comically obvious, I have no idea whatsoever how Facebook works, so today I may have sent some of you recommendations from the forum account to go check out a groovy new bukowski.net page. That page is gone now, but the actual, official for real bukowski.net page has now been established here.

Why keep the "personal" forum account when we have a page now? Because Facebook won't let a page owner set up a Facebook developer's account, which you need for certain applications, and to hook the forum login up to Facebook for people who prefer that.

What does it all mean? Nothing, really. Though there is a Facebook gadget on the forum home page now, if you're into Facebook and like to like things. If other people who you know also like it, you'll see their beautiful faces in that gadget, and then the world will be just that much better. Or something.

What about myspace? Are you any good with glittery, My Little Pony style .gif images*?

(* characterisation of myspace may be out of date. )

Do you think we could start Butbook? Just show your back side or dark side or your bad side. Where people show off their bottom. Is there two "t" s in Buttbook?

If we had some eggs, we could have some ham and eggs, if we had some ham.
or should I say? "If we had some ham we could have some ham on rye if we had some rye."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back