A Bukowski Zine 2017 (1 Viewer)

OK...so there has been a Bukowski zine but I am thinking of a one-off zine with pieces dedicated to the man himself including poetry/essays/fiction/art/photographs etc.

I am seeing more and more people get excited for Bukowski so I want to put together a little something.

Anyone interested in contributing?

Bad poetry? That I can do... How bad need it be? I can get pretty awful. All kidding aside I was considering doing the same but writing all the poetry myself and putting fake names to the various poems but then "My ambition is handicapped by my laziness." and I didn't do a thing except write bad poetry for myself and the occasional good poem for the wife.

That's interesting you would say that. I have a tricky time with poetry about love. Don't quite find it a blast. Love and poetry about love. But it is a part of life. Not gonna ignore it either.

Don't get me wrong. There is poetry about love I like, sure. But lots of folks, it seems, who don't know a lot about poetry, automatically link love & poetry and I don't automatically do that.

Well...if anyone is interested...you can also visit the site wolfwych.com

Untitled-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back