alec baldwin - "good bye public life" (1 Viewer)

How clueless do you have to be to say, "We talked a lot about words and their power," then start the very next sentence with, "One young man, an F-to-M tranny..."

I guess he thinks tranny is a term of respect? Endearment?

Then later, "I didn't view 'toxic little queen' as a homophobic statement..."

The guy is something else. So nailed to the cross is he, poor bastard.

Here's some Baldwin trivia, apropos of nothing; my ex worked on a movie he did with Demi Moore and the crew's nickname for Baldwin was "Sweaty." She was amazed by the amount of sweat one man could generate. She said he'd take off his shoes after a normal day and his socks would be drenched, you could wring the sweat out of them (luckily she didn't have to touch any of his clothes). He needed five to ten identical copies of everything in his wardrobe, because they had to change his clothes every hour so the obvious signs of his primate-like hyper-sweating wouldn't be caught on camera. I don't know what that means, maybe very handsome people just sweat a lot.

Very, very funny on 30 Rock though.

If only it were true. But that line "this is how I feel in February 2014" leaves that angry piece of shit a nice
loophole to slither through when he needs the attention.

Yeah, unfortunately, no one who announces that they are leaving (parties, forums, "public life") ever leaves. It's the quiet ones you have to watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back