• If you start a thread here you have permission to edit the thread and your posts indefinitely. So if the status of your sale or auction changes, please come back and update the thread.

All the assholes... (1 Viewer)

chronic

old and in the way
On ebay. Overpriced but with a great inscription that I thought should be archived here.

Picture-12.jpg

Very subjective - I really like the inscription, so if you compare it to a signed manuscript at today's silly prices of $600 and up, I suppose the asking price isn't so bad. My take is chap, $400-$500, inscription, $400-$500. Max $1,000 - $800 would be a fair asking price for this for an ebay listing, as I see it.

I bought a nice copy of Assholes several months back (it's my favorite work of Buk's), but it really is just a $1.00 publication - it shows. This inscription makes a difference.

That's probably the best thing he ever wrote.

I'd probably hang that in my bathroom somewhere aside the picture of Jack Nicholson from the Shining.

No seriously though that's fucking brilliant. I always feel odd when I write out "hahaha" in letters and such, though now I feel fine.

Yes it does.

5 - 29 - 72

TO BOB RISSMAN -
MAN, IF THAT
ASSHOLE EVER
STARTS TICKLING
AND YOU GOT TO
RAM THAT FINGER
ON HOME IN THERE,
DON'T THINK YOU'RE
HOMO - IT'S JUST
EXTENDED + DISTENDED