Amber Tamblyn book from Bottle of Smoke Press (1 Viewer)

bospress.net

www.bospress.net
Hey kids!

This one has been in the works for a long while. I'm very please to announce that pre-sales of this book are being accepted now. Some copies will be for sale at the AWP conference in Los Angeles, but these will not last long. Amber has a loyal following of readers (her last book had a print run of 10,000 copies and was published by Harper Perennial. She is a super actress, amazing poet and all around nice gal. She just directed a movie too (called Paint it Black). Get this book while the getting is good.

This is a fine press book, on the best papers, letterpress printed, lovingly bound by hand, etc. I'm very happy with this book.

Amber Tamblyn - The Punishment Gift

Poetry. 20 pages. 7 inches x 10 inches.

Fine press book. 5 beautiful poems of unrequited love.

Limited to an edition of 160 copies; 100 paper copies ($20)
40 hardcover copies, half-bound in cloth and signed by the poet ($60) & 20 Deluxe
copies half-bound in morocco leather, signed with a handwritten aphorism by the poet and
housed in a custom-made matching clamshell case. ($200)

www.bospress.net/order.html

amtam.jpg

If anyone here is interested in seeing Amber read (She MAY be reading from the book that I published), she will be in NYC reading with a few writers and musical guest Ani Di Franco. 95th and Broadway on the Upper West Side.

Bill

Users who are viewing this thread

Back