• If you start a thread here you have permission to edit the thread and your posts indefinitely. So if the status of your sale or auction changes, please come back and update the thread.

Anyone Selling All the...and Mine? (1 Viewer)

Hey out there: Anyone looking to move a copy of All the Assholes in the World and Mine? This, along with Horsemeat, ranks right up there among my favorites. I could always do the abebooks thing, but I thought I'd check here as well. I could live with a good-very good copy, although price would be hard to compare relative to abe, which is typically somewhat over-priced for the average prices of each title, and the lowest condition is listed as very good (relative, I know).

Just thought I'd ask. And, if you haven't read this in a while, break out your copies of South of No North and don't stop 'till you feel like you've lived with the yellow piss-bird for 20 years.:D

Thanks

Man, it's good thing I live on the other side of the planet with all you shady curs around!

I had a copy of All The Assholes ... Bought it at a book fair in L.A. a zillion years ago. The smug dealer I bought it from asked if I knew what it was, who Bukowski was. I paid $30. Would I pay that for some chapbook if I didn't know what it was? Guy pissed me off. Anyway, later sold it, but I might have picked up another copy somewhere. You'd think I'd know that, but I don't. And if I did, I'm keeping this one until I've "lived with the yellow piss-bird for 20 years." (great line...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back