"as the music of everywhere plays" (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was wondering if you guys knew a) if this line was indeed from a Buk poem, and b) if so, which poem is it from? My search so far has come up empty. Any help would be much appreciated.

"music of every..." doesn't appear in any of the collections or the hundreds of poems published in Wormwood review, so I think you are 0 for 2.

I'm sure it's just me, but the mis-attributions, the "phantom" lines and the "can you please help me find the origin of the noise in my head" are really played out. Dude, you obviously have a lot of down time there at the beach, so may I suggest grabbing a spritzer and chillaxing with some Bukowski? Henry Charles to be specific. Over 4000 actual poems to choose from.

Wow, quite an assumption to make from one picture skiroomalum...in fact, I'm snowed in under 12ft of snow at the moment, but yeah with all my down time at this arctic beach of mine I'll just have to start making snow angels in the sand. Love the cattiness of your comment though...seems you belong in the parlour rooms with Linda King and Co. Good luck with your gossip and many unwarranted accusations...hope they go well for you bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back