• If you start a thread here you have permission to edit the thread and your posts indefinitely. So if the status of your sale or auction changes, please come back and update the thread.

Ask The Dust- Black Sparrow edition? (1 Viewer)

I have a black sparrow edition of Ask the Dust....I'm not sure when it was printed (I think sometime in the 80's) but it's in mint condition and has a really good quality feel to it. As I have another copy of the book I was wondering if they sell for much on eBay? or does that depend on the issue #? I can check the date it was printed when I get back home, but overall I just want to know if any Black Sparrow edition is worth a bit more than your average copy.

cheeers;)

is it hardcover? if it's a later-printing trade edition hardcover, it is worth around $40. if it's paperback, maybe $10 for a later printing. first edition will be worth about 3x each of those prices (maybe a little less for the paperback).

is the title page in color or in black and white? HF, that's the easiest way to determine the first editions on bsp books...

is it hardcover? if it's a later-printing trade edition hardcover, it is worth around $40. if it's paperback, maybe $10 for a later printing. first edition will be worth about 3x each of those prices (maybe a little less for the paperback).

Actually a first printing hardcover (assuming it is in Fine condition) of this title is worth closer to $350-400.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back