back again, i think (1 Viewer)

i may actually have been throw off of here some time ago, i really don't remember

anyHOW started reading CB in 1972 and through the years collected and re-collected much of his stuff, reading it again and again, over the years, occassionally adding the posthumous publications since 1994

real story connection, my HS english teacher, who suggested i read something else back then, served a stretch for embezzlement as supervisor of roslyn CSD, while buk rose in prominenece as a recognized poet over the same time

since then i guess i can legitimately question who knows what about life - right ?

anyway that's that

frankD

real story connection, my HS english teacher, who suggested i read something else back then, served a stretch for embezzlement as supervisor of roslyn CSD, while buk rose in prominenece as a recognized poet over the same time

i can't figure out what this means. as somebody said around here, i'm thick in the head, and its definitely true. what's roslyn csd?

aside from that, thanks for posting, always room for one more in the forum!

-mike

Central School District

my english teacher who served time was frank tassone

the same time as buk was gaining in FAME mr tassone was gaining in INFAMY which i thought ironic as i was told by MOST literary teachers to DROP buk and PICK UP something else

Users who are viewing this thread

Back