Bill Roberts - Bottle of Smoke Press - Appreciation thread (1 Viewer)

HI,
Thanks!

she was born last Wednesday (the 19th). Her name is Elizabeth Josephine Roberts. She was 7 lbs, 10 ox and 21.5" long.

Everyone is doing great.

Here is a picture.

elizabeth.JPG
Bill

Yes indeed, congratulations to you and your family on the beautiful new edition Bill.

Congrats, Bill! She's a beautiful looking baby.
Please don't make a clamshell case for your new edition. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations to you and yours on the wonderful daughter.

And thanks to you specifically for the wonderful pressing. My Father Luke book is a treasure (thanks to Father Luke as well!).

Congrats, Bill! She's a beautiful looking baby.
Please don't make a clamshell case for your new edition. ;)
Oh shit, I laughed so hard at this that Knob Creek came out of my nose, and that hurts like a motherfucker, I freely admit.

Bill, congratulations to you and the missus and the sibs. You are a prince amongst thieves and a true gentleman, and any children of yours can only be an asset to this world.

Last edited:
Bill Roberts has another child...it's like learning of a new Jedi! Pretty soon she'll be printing too!

That Roberts clan makes some right cute kids! G & I send our best to everyone!

Beautiful baby, Bill, heartfelt congratulations, and here's to hoping she inherits a planet 100% better than the one she has been presently born into.

Congratulations Bill! Of course a new baby won't slow you down any. Nothing slows you down. Beautiful kid. They usually come out wrinkled and pissed off.

Thanks to everyone for the kind words.

I now have another assistant to help me with all of these projects. With all of the extra help, I should really get cranking out some great stuff in the next 10 years.

All best,
Bill

Looks like she can start licking envelopes right now. No need to coddle her, get her to work or the terrorists win!

Her name is Elizabeth Josephine Roberts.

Congrats to you and your family, Bill!

How do you call her?

"There have been times where I’ve wanted something new to read and I’ve blindly ordered things from the BoSP site – it doesn’t matter if I’m familiar with the name or not. That’s how much I trust the work they put out. I’m never disappointed."

That's high praise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back