Books on net (1 Viewer)

Hello, I'm writing an essay, comparing two books, Factotum and Women. My teacher's got hold of my Women and the libary has not got Factotum...

Does anyone in here know if i can find these two books on the internett, like, free of charge download stuff.

Best wishes

Another thing, how do you guys think i should do this? My plan is to compare Chinaski's earlier life with his older life. I guess you know wha i mean...

Really mjp, didn't you set up the Homework forum yet? tsk.

Buy them.

Of course i could buy them, but living in Norway, well, there's no chance that i'll find them. But I have Women now, and Factotum is on it's way if the libary tells me the truth, never liked the people working there, the ones in the film section are okey but the other, you just want to smack their faces and tell them to f*** off.

So remember that before you decide to move to this country. But how did you guys find bukowski?

Hank personally suggests to steal them, just NOT from libraries.
Walk in his spirit.

Have you ever came across: STEAL THIS BOOK, by Abe Hoffman. All about riots, subversion, antidisestablishment shit. Interesting...

Bukowski, I think shared the sentiment of getting a Library ticket instead of going to University. A Library card costs nothing and Univ or College, aren't always as engaging our own mind can be.

That's Abby Hoffman, Olaf, and he was one of the famous sixties people involved in underground activity and protests in America. He went in hiding for many years, turned himself in eventually and ended up committing suicide. Interesting person and an interesting life.

Have you ever came across: STEAL THIS BOOK, by Abe Hoffman. All about riots, subversion, antidisestablishment shit. Interesting...

You bet! It's on the web for free!
Abbie Hoffman and Jerry Rubin were well known people in the hippie counter culture with their happenings and their Youth International Party (YIPPIE)...

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed! - If it's still in print. One thing's for sure, Abbie won't be collecting the royalties...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back