• If you start a thread here you have permission to edit the thread and your posts indefinitely. So if the status of your sale or auction changes, please come back and update the thread.

Want to buy BSP Paperback firsts (1 Viewer)

Hello, I've been on the forum for a while but never posted anything. I'll try to make this short. I lost my Bukowski collection in my house fire almost two years ago and I'm just now catching up to replace some of it. I have purchased a few things from other members on here( Pogue Mahone, Skiroomalum) through eBay or directly, so they may be able to say I'm legitimate and easy to deal with. Because of being born into poverty in an impoverished region of East Tennessee and making many mistakes in how I've chosen to live my life; I don't have a lot of money to spend but will pay fair prices for the books I'm looking for. I'm currently trying to get 1st printing BSP paperbacks. I already have Burning/Drowning, Dangling, Rooming house, Last Night, Pulp,Living on Luck, and Betting on Muse: So basically I'm looking for the others. The main ones I want first are Mockingbird, You Get So Alone,Love Is A Dog, and Hollywood. I'm also looking for the WW Beauti - Ful chapbook. There are other things I would like but for now I'm focusing on these.Anybody that has any of the above mentioned books(1st printings) to get rid of, please let me know. Oh, I have an extra 1st printing pb of The Last Night of The Earth that I would use towards trade/purchase of one of the above mentioned titles. Sorry for rambling on.Thanks to all in advance.
Respectfully,
Christopher Richardson

Users who are viewing this thread

Back