Buk.net - Party of 10 ? Follow Me ! (1 Viewer)

Hey, they serve Hoegaarden, it's a good Belgian white beer.
I believe Stella Artois is also a Belgian beer but I don't like it at all.

Looks like we'll be sitting a different tables, Ponder. I love Stella Artois, but can't stand Hoegaarden (and weiss beers in general). It's an interesting idea, but it does look expensive. I suppose it costs money to be lazy, right?

Looks like we'll be sitting a different tables, Ponder. I love Stella Artois, but can't stand Hoegaarden (and weiss beers in general).
Funny.
So one day w'll drink together in a bar in Boston, seperated, talking about Bukowski through cell phones and I'll call you Martin.

Two 12-oz glasses of beer per person? They'll serve you two whole glasses of beer & then "determine" if you can have more?

Jezus--that's gonna cause more problems than it solves. Sounds like a limp bar gimmick to me.

Say, can anyone figure out how to hack a "fob..."

I'm just saying...

Theres something amiss when the main reason to go to a bar is drink rather than pick up chicks-facebook on every table( you know one in every pot type thing)-then again maybe it could be a two stage process-increase the minimum number of ounces then by the end of the night it won't matter who appears on facebook-they'll all be gorgeous.
Gives "hack a fob" a whole new meaning

It makes some sense, but it's funny how what is probably the most corrupt state in the country says this:
This digitally controlled access system, says Stoioff, is the only way the Illinois Liquor Commission could be convinced that the table taps were legal to use.
...but the governor is free to sell senate seats (among other crimes).

This is an interesting idea-poorly marketed.(?)
If me and 10 of my good drinking friends sat down at one of these tables, we could easily kill a quarter barrel in a few hours. Charge a 'flat' rate for the reservation/rent of the table, require a certain $$ food/tip/ purchase,and leave a group of mo-fo's alone! I love Stella and Hoegaargen, so I'm happy either way. It is a very interesting idea, I think I would dig this, if I wasn't getting ripped off! CRB:)

So, every 24 oz someones gotta come back and re-activate my priveledge to the tap? I dont like it (and where are the shots gonna come from?). I can imagine periods of waiting. Stalls and stammerings. And god forbid the waif thinks I've had too many (which I will), I'll get cutoff...likely an hour or so into the charade. This will be good for the amateurs...but I'll take my chances bellying up. Me and bartenders can connect in a special manner; one that improves the evening for us both.

...25 cents an ounce for Bud Light...
So for a mere $60 me and 9 of my closest friends can have two Bud Lights? Sweet. I'm booking a flight tomorrow.

Or -- I could go to 7-11 and get 60 or so Bud Lights (or a few hundred cans of Modelo) all for myself for the same $60. I'll have to give this some more thought. I don't really want to drink all that Bud Light. Or any Bud light, come to think of it.

Forget the whole thing. Just send me a deep dish pizza and we'll call it even.

Is Hoegaargen the beer that tastes like baked beans? In the UK at least Stella is a liquid head ache. Maybe its just me, but I doubt it.

Or -- I could go to 7-11 and get 60 or so Bud Lights (or a few hundred cans of Modelo) all for myself for the same $60.

Yes, but would you have someone there to dispense them, in 2 can increments, to make sure you could handle it?

Service like that doesn't come free, my man...

Yes, but would you have someone there to dispense them, in 2 can increments, to make sure you could handle it?

yeah ,she's called my wife.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

well, I thought it was funny.

It was, it was.

Okay, the deep dish pizza and some of that beer that tastes like baked beans. I'll be here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back