Bukowski Interview, in FILM THREAT #13 1987, with Chris Gore (1 Viewer)

Black Swan

Abord the Yorikke!
http://www.filmthreat.com/features/37477/

I had bought this little mag a few years ago and had forgotten about it. My own pictures are not great but you can read it online too.

movie1.jpg movie2.JPG movie3.jpg movie4.jpg
movie5.jpg movie6.jpg movie7.JPG movie8.JPG

Interview with Chris Gore.
Questions concern the film (Tales of Ordinary Madness), based upon his writing and the upcoming premier of Barfly.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Film_Threat

Last edited:
And here are the scans (pictures of scans, actually) taken from that online issue:

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg

It took me ages to flip through that magazine with Flash Player (stupid Shockwave!).

BTW, how come they put the assistant photographer's name FIRST?!!?
Why.jpg

I think this is in Sunlight Here I Am, am I right, am I right??

Funny, that following the Bukowski-Interview there is an interview with Rosa von Praunheim, (in)famous German director who made some very strange movies.

Funny, that following the Bukowski-Interview there is an interview with Rosa von Praunheim, (in)famous German director who made some very strange movies.
Film Threat was a great magazine. Started in Detroit, of all places, it covered the indie film scene when no one else was paying it any attention. It was always iconoclastic and, dare I say, punk rock.

Hey, watch it!
Friends and relatives of Mrs. Gannij will come down at you like a ton of bricks.
tonofbricks_zpsf2948669.gif
:DD

P.S. Welcome back, we missed you. :)

thanks babe.
it's good to be back.

p.s. on a related sidenote [even though off-topic in this thread]:

at a certain exhibition, they show an Ulvis-Alberts-Poster (signed) right next to a Joan-Ganij-Portfolio. I wouldn't expect, them to have done this accidentially.

Alberts-Ganij_01e.jpg

I have a copy of that Film Threat issue that I've been trying to unload for a while. If anyone wants it for $15, let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back