Bukowski reader from way back (2 Viewers)

Hi Everyone:

My name is Jeff Weddle. I have been reading Bukowski since around 1980, and am the author of the 2007 book, Bohemian New Orleans: The Story of the Outsider and Loujon Press, which, as a lot of folks reading this will know, was Bukowski's first important publisher.

Discovering Bukowski when I was an undergraduate English major at the University of Kentucky was a life changing event, and everything that has happened to me in the following decades has been touched, one way or another, by that discovery.

I'm delighted to be a member of this forum.

Welcome, Jeff. I enjoyed your book, which I read prior to a trip and on the plane to New Orleans several years back. Unfortunately, the French Quarter has changed so much over the past 30-odd years that many of the landmarks associated with Loujon Press are hidden or gone.

Welcome aboard, Jeff! You wrote a great book on Loujon and the documentary was´nt bad either. I believe most of us Buk nuts have both (not to mention Buk's two Loujon books).

Welcome! I very much enjoyed your book, and the documentary was of course excellent...the loujon period is most interesting...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back