• If you start a thread here you have permission to edit the thread and your posts indefinitely. So if the status of your sale or auction changes, please come back and update the thread.

Bukowski Sampler question (1 Viewer)

I have a creme colored 2 staple edition that states copyright as 1969 with no publisher listed. I've heard of fakes, but my question is to everyone out there with copies (real/fake whatever) can you post pictures of what the copyright page looks like in your copy?

Trying to get to the bottom of this and there's no images of interior pages that I can find. Thanks in advance, my fellow radiated men/women

My copy is a second edition.
20231215_110041.jpg
20231215_110025.jpg
20231215_110056.jpg
20231215_110008.jpg

I have a creme colored 2 staple edition that states copyright as 1969 with no publisher listed. I've heard of fakes, but my question is to everyone out there with copies (real/fake whatever) can you post pictures of what the copyright page looks like in your copy?

Trying to get to the bottom of this and there's no images of interior pages that I can find. Thanks in advance, my fellow radiated men/women
I believe the Creme color is a bootleg. But it's still cool someone published it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back