Bukowski Stuff For Sale (1 Viewer)

bospress.net

www.bospress.net
Hi All,
As I mentioned a couple weeks ago, I am scaling back on the selling side of Ebay. I am offering these to this group first. I think that these prices are below what I could get on ebay, but that is fine. If you think that I'm overpriced, let me know. Please direct any inqueries/orders to [email protected]. I can also take Paypal at that address. All of these prices include domestic shipping. Shipping overseas slightly higher. All are in "as new" condition unless noted. Thanks and all best:

Charles Bukowski - Roll The Dice (Poster) slight wear. $10.00 (3 avail)

Charles Bukowski - Factotum BROADSIDE $10 (1 avail)

Charles Bukowski - Ham on Rye BROADSIDE (folded twice. minor wear) $7 (1 avail)

Charles Bukowski - I Pour A Drink POSTCARD $5 (1 avail)

Charles Bukowski - Be Cool, Fool BROADSIDE UNFOLDED $15 (3 Avail)

Charles Bukowski - Be Cool, Fool BROADSIDE FOLDED $12 (4 Avail)

Charles Bukowski - Wide And Moving Broadside (some wear) $5 (1 Avail)

Charles Bukowski - dear friends (Broadside overrun from "The Cruelty of
Loveless Love). NO photo enclosed, but letterpressed $12 (1 avail)

NOT Charles Bukowski - LA High School Yearbook from 1940. One year after Bukowski went there. $20 (1 avail)

NOT Charles Bukwoski - LA High School yearbook from 1941. Two years after Buk went there. $20 (1 avail)

Charles Bukowski - Upon This most Delicate BROADSIDE (Signed by A.D. Winans) $12 (1 avail)

Charles Bukowski - Born Into This POSTCARD $1.50 (50 avail)

Neeli Cherkovski - Me & Bukowski (Signed by Cherkovski & Michael Montfort) $10 (1 avail)

Charles Bukowski - Spread Magazine (One Buk poem. One of 50 copies for friends of John Martin $5 (1 avail)

Charles Bukowski - Promo poster for PULP. Measures about 24" x 36". Much wear and tape. Not sure what this was used for.... $15.00 (1 avail)

Charles Bukowski - coffee and babies (in Bottle #3) BROADSIDE $25 (many avail)

Charles Bukowski - advice for some young man in the year 2064 A.D. (in Bottle #4) BROADSIDE $25 (many available)

Charles Bukowski - afternoons into night BROADSIDE $14 (3 avail)

That's it for now... I hope that this was not too capitalistic....

Best,
Bill

Hi Again,
This is a revised list of available titles....

Charles Bukowski - Roll The Dice (Poster) slight wear. $10.00 (2 avail)

Charles Bukowski - I Pour A Drink POSTCARD $5 (1 avail)

Charles Bukowski - Be Cool, Fool BROADSIDE UNFOLDED $15 (2 Avail)

Charles Bukowski - Be Cool, Fool BROADSIDE FOLDED $12 (4 Avail)

NOT Charles Bukowski - LA High School Yearbook from 1940. One year after Bukowski went there. $20 (1 avail)

NOT Charles Bukwoski - LA High School yearbook from 1941. Two years after Buk went there. $20 (1 avail)

Charles Bukowski - Born Into This POSTCARD $1.50 (50 avail)

Neeli Cherkovski - Me & Bukowski (Signed by Cherkovski & Michael Montfort) $10 (1 avail)

Charles Bukowski - Spread Magazine (One Buk poem. One of 50 copies for friends of John Martin $5 (1 avail)

Charles Bukowski - Promo poster for PULP. Measures about 24" x 36". Much wear and tape. Not sure what this was used for.... $15.00 (1 avail)

Charles Bukowski - coffee and babies (in Bottle #3) BROADSIDE $25 (many avail)

Charles Bukowski - advice for some young man in the year 2064 A.D. (in Bottle #4) BROADSIDE $25 (many available)

Charles Bukowski - afternoons into night BROADSIDE $14 (1 avail)

All best,
Bill

Hmm...I thought everything was reasonably - even low - priced when I looked at the list, I just didn't need any of the items.

Broadsides are more affordable than manuscripts and a lot of the hard to find books (okay, most broadsides - some rare ones are ridiculously expensive), and unlike most books or magazines you can hang them on your wall and enjoy them every day. Can't frame a book.

Well, okay, technically you can frame a book, but usually, you wouldn't want to.

yeah, very fair prices. especially considering that domestic shipping is included.

Yea man...I am intersted in all his novels.I am in Belfast Ireland so the shipping ups the price a bit for me.Can you send me your latest list available. Dude I,m pretty broke most of the time but I,m sure it'd be best if i bought 2 at a time man.My email is [email protected] if u fancy lettin me know that way.I,ve only read Factotum,Pulp,Tales of Ordinary Madness so far and only have the last one in my possession.Can you recommend what could be next for me.I,m trying to get my library to get me some but only post office and recent ones are happenin. thanks dude later

mjp said:
Hmm...I thought everything was reasonably - even low - priced when I looked at the list ... Broadsides are more affordable than manuscripts and a lot of the hard to find books ... and unlike most books or magazines you can hang them on your wall and enjoy them every day.

True, true.

I can't wait until the day I actually have some place to hang one.

And I don't think that the post was too anything, especially not too capitalistic. Your goods and services are valuable in what they offer. I'll speak for myself, I'm glad you're here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back