Bukowski Symposium (2 Viewers)

Congrats! The site is a real success, no doubt about it, and I don't think we've reached the limit yet. One day we'll reach 45-50,000 visits a month, I'm sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, if it's a sign of people becoming more disillusioned with society, instead of more people getting into Bukowski, then it's not necessarily a bad thing altogether. People will have to get disillusioned before any change will take place for the better in society. I'm certainly disillusioned after seeing right-wing governments cut back on schools, hospitals, wellfare, unemployment benefits etc.etc., so they can spend the money on tax cuts for the rich instead...

That many? WoW! Buk and buknet seems to be getting more popular all the time. That's just great...

Maybe that's not so great afterall. More people becoming disillusioned with society?
I think it's great.
I'm dissillusioned with the western society since
I was 16 years old. Nothing new.
I like it in here.
We have good poetry, literature, music, art and some
friendly people. What else do we need?
A life? A "real" life?
As the Americans say: get a life? No thanks.

Currently Active Users: 8 (2 members and 6 guests)

Ha. I've never seen it this dead. If everyone went out and got a life all at once, thanks a lot. My invitation must have been lost in the mail.

well shit. I always knew I had no life....but you? well now, that suprises me. any way, glad for your company.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back