• If you start a thread here you have permission to edit the thread and your posts indefinitely. So if the status of your sale or auction changes, please come back and update the thread.

Bukowski's Senior High School Yearbook (1 Viewer)

bospress.net

www.bospress.net
Hi,
I have a second copy of the Bukowski Summer 1939 yearbook that I am willing to sell for the fair price of $175, plus shipping. Shipping in the US will be $5 and shipping outside the US should be about $11.

This is the yearbook that was used as the cover of "Ham on Rye". Spanky's sells these for $400, but in all fairness, they are not selling them as long as they sell for prices like this.

The last time that I sold one on this forum, it went fast and there were a couple people that asked about it after it was too late.

Buk is pictured three times (plus his tiny, tiny group shot, where I cannot find him to save my life). Once in the "Ham On Rye" senior photograph, once with his ROTC unit and another time a face shot in his ROTC uniform.

There are the normal (not BUKOWSKI) signatures in this one. The condition is about the same as the ones that I have seen. Solid, clean and the inside is excellent. Just the normal wear from this not being considered a collectible. A well listed ebay auction will bring at least $175, but I'm only looking for $175.

Please e-mail me at [email protected] if interested.

Thanks.
Bill

baby!
i would LOVE this one!
(you remember, i was one of the too-late-guys then.)

i'm sure your price is reasonable - only out of my range.

next time you have one in slightly 'bad' shape - i'm your man!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back