Calif State Poetry Quarterly, Vol 14. No. 3 (1 Viewer)

I picked this up for a few bucks on ebay and the three poems are listed in the DB as being unique to this book. Sorry I don't have a functional scanner.

DSC01910.JPG
DSC01911.JPG
DSC01912.JPG

Glad to see several folks digging the material - this was on ebay with another volume of the same journal (but no Buk), for $8. Blood Prejudice does indeed speak loudly; so there is some "uncollected" material out there that is strong. I think The Crucifixion is strong as well. Maybe it will be collected in one of the upcoming themed releases focused on crucifixions. :rolleyes:

So thanks again for the database, which allows me to sort through the riff raff for the releases with the most bang for their buck. My general rule is that if I can get several uncollected poems for $5 each, I'll do it.

I'm a bit behind on this, so if you don't mind the amateur photos, I'll put a few more up over the next few days/weeks.

I think The Crucifixion is strong as well. Maybe it will be collected in one of the upcoming themed releases focused on crucifixions. :rolleyes:
I'm a bit behind on this, so if you don't mind the amateur photos, I'll put a few more up over the next few days/weeks.

Could be right on time for Easter...
Thank you, PS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back