caught my dad with my GF (1 Viewer)

I've had my GF for 2 years now (practically lives with me) - small white, petite thang, cooks for me, always been good to me.

I go away on holiday for a week, come back and something just doesn't seem right. I asked my Father if he had seen anything happen with my GF and he acts clueless.

So fast forward to 3 weeks later... I'm coming home from work when BAM clear as day, right in my Kitchen I catch my Father red handed with his meat in my GF.

I was pi**ed, told him to get his meat out of GF and GTFO, needless to say my GF got turned off. I just couldn't get over it and that night kicked my GF to the curb.

Now it's been 2 weeks since the incident and that I've been without my GF and about 10 minutes ago my Father had the audacity to ask my how my GF has been, when he's the damn reason we ain't together no more.

Should I get off the computer and start swinging at him?

OR

Pack my stuff and be on my way.

Here's pics of my GF for you guys as I know you'll ask.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_dkX51o3NI-A/SM6f3Di1-SI/AAAAAAAAALA/5uNf2ratxsU/s400/george_foreman.03.jpg

You can't blame your dad or any man for that matter. Your GF can do such an excellent job with any man's meat but the GF is not a one man deal. In fact you could invite the whole family and all your friends. Everyone can get their fill from your sizzling hot GF. You know your GF is great for your zucchini as well.

Don't be so selfish after all it is Father's Day.

I'd say dumping the GF was a good move. Now try getting a girlfriend. Preferably a literate one with the patience to spell, it's always nice.

Your dad probably has only ever had girlfriends and wanted to see what a GF would be like. Abbreviated, apparently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back