• If you start a thread here you have permission to edit the thread and your posts indefinitely. So if the status of your sale or auction changes, please come back and update the thread.

Charles Bukowski Posters (1 Viewer)

Hello.

Im a swedish fan of Buskowsi and now im looking for a nice poster (of Bukowsi) that I can put on my empty wall.

I've been googling for some time and haven't found any good sites that provide good posters.

The Size should be around 25x35 inches / 65x90 cm.
The price i'm willing to spend is about $60 and $100.

I would be grateful if someone could help me out.

Cheers

//devve

I believe that the ever reliable Mr Roberts can supply an original poster like this:

charles_bukowski_1976.jpg

They are limited editions, signed by the photographer, Ulvis Albert.

Very reasonable I'm sure. And a much better item than those on ebay :)

If you wait a while, he'll probably be able to post here if he has any left...

Okay, with two cups of coffee in me I can now function.

The size is approximately 18" x 24". Price: $75.00 + postage.

This is not a fine art print... it's a promotional piece issued in 1978 and is collectible (and pretty rare... there's only one copy on ABE in lesser condition for $129.00). Printed offset on a relatively light-weight paper and folded twice (as issued).

womenposter (Custom).jpg

I probably have one or two left, but if you are in Europe, it may be better if I contact Ulvis and let him sell you one. If you can wait until he gets back to Latvia, the postage would probably be less....

Bill

thanks for your help.

hank solo : how do i get in touch with Ulvis Albert? Or do I just order from Mr Roberts?
Chronic that's not the one im looking for, but thank you anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back