Cheers (1 Viewer)

Now I’m uncertain… Bukowski ever mention being in Virginia? The state, I mean, not a whore.

Clarification is important sometimes.

Greetings from Alaska, Virginia ??

IMG_7843.jpeg

that is a very cool set up. Do you live in the buss? How long have you been In Alaska for? Is it true that it’s free land to live on or is that certain parts?

i don’t see why bukoski would ever go to Alaska voluntarily considering the cold there. I thought he was always one to follow the sun; part of being a Leo.

Methinks that is the Christopher McCandless "homestead" that didn't turn out well.

And yes, grammar is important. It's the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and...

Last edited:
And yes, grammar is important. It's the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and...
Grammar is important; bukowski’s wasn’t exactly the greatest. He even points that out in his book ‘Women‘. His writing definitely went through an editor.
Regardless—having good grammar doesn’t entirely mean you know how to write, it doesn’t mean you are a tactical writer, a smart writer, with creativity, integrity, or even imagination; a lot of shit eating clowns out there that are too busy trying to get an empty ego boost, and they are only capable to just about pull out fresh nature brownies from their arses that they end up consuming by themselves within a despair that never quite benefits them; a cycle, that, never ends. Where’s the “means to an end”...Behind a revolver? Underneath the floorboard? behind the moon? Perhaps nowhere. nowhere sounds nice, don’t you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back