• If you start a thread here you have permission to edit the thread and your posts indefinitely. So if the status of your sale or auction changes, please come back and update the thread.

Sold Crucifix in a Deathhand + signed note from Jon Webb to customer (1 Viewer)

bmcg

Founding member
Crucifix comes with two flyers, one fine print with a hand written signed note to a customer from John Webb.

Have this on ebay but anyone here interested for (US) 350 for the book and ephemera it's yours - we can work out P&P after.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Thanks everyone.

I have been a member here for a while and I hope there'd be enough folk that would vouch for me.

image.jpeg image-1.jpeg image-2.jpeg
image-3.jpeg image-4.jpeg image-5.jpeg
image-6.jpeg image-7.jpeg

Last edited:
You might be close on the book, since you have the promo pieces and the band, but $300 is a little high for the signed broadside. The signed poem broadsides can get up into that range, but I don't recall seeing the signed Black Sparrow ads go for that much.

Thanks mjp, appreciate the advice, was taking a punt, fingers crossed and that but am aware that the value of anything is only how much folk are willing to pay for it. Am open to offers on either or both items from anyone here! Cheers.

Hey, thanks Bill!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back