Doubt about Women (please! help me!) (1 Viewer)

How did women's work come in 1978 after the sexual revolution in the 1960s in the United States?

How does the critique get a biased romance after the sexual revolution?

The "yes" answer was posted as a joke because the questions don't make any sense. Forgive me.

Perhaps you can rephrase your questions in a way that will be understandable to those of us who only speak English.

now is better of understanding?

How was received the book "Women" , released in 1978, after the sexual revolution in the 1960s in the United States, by critics at the time?

How the criticism get such a prejudiced novel after the sexual revolution?

careful phillydave, you're making sense to him. i actually feel dizzy reading his comments.

pablo are you by any chance using "google translate?"

you mean you have a problem writing in english cause it's not your native language?

apparently, so does "google translate."

are you asking what was the reaction to the book in relation to the women's lib movement?

You said "sexual revolution" but I can't help but think that what you are really talking about is women's liberation, or the push for equal rights for women, which had all the makings of a revolution, but did not succeed.

The federal government here in America approved an Equal Rights Amendment for women in the early 1970s, but the states declined to ratify it, so legally speaking, women don't have any equal rights protections in America. And the way things are going lately, I wouldn't expect that they ever will.

Put that in your paper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back