Edgy funny online shortstory site (1 Viewer)

Greeting to y'all.

Finally got hold of 'Born into this' in England.(Not stocking it at the muisc and video stores, though in a way I kind of perferred the earlier documentary from the 90's...or at least that's when they showed it in the Uk.)

If anyones' interested. Funny, edgy, offensive, sexual, drug, stories found on

www.raymondobe.wordpress.com

Ray

Tip for you Ray - put a link to your site in your signature. Interested parties will find it easier that way.

Now feel free to join in the Bukowski discussions... ;)

It seems like cats are forever hungry. Welcome to the forum and don't let just anyone call you brah.
I was wondering what kind of man stares into his drink in a bar called the Hungry Pussy. Especially if they are tired and dusty.

I was wondering what kind of man stares into his drink in a bar called the Hungry Pussy.

There's a café called "Pussy Galore" where I live (probably named after a female character in the James Bond book and movie "Goldfinger"). :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Ray has not been back since one minute after his first and only post. Chances are he'll never come back at all.

I got as far as:

"They were drinking in the Hungry Pussy."

...and then I left.

Ha, the "Hungry Pussy" line made me click on his link, and I see mjp got as far as the first line. I got to the second. Haha, poor me, I'm bored.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back