• If you start a thread here you have permission to edit the thread and your posts indefinitely. So if the status of your sale or auction changes, please come back and update the thread.

Fogel price guide on ebay (1 Viewer)

Laughing my ass off.

Cigarpipeman probably already has a copy, like number 977/1,000.

A real collector's item!

Good luck with your auction.

i would imagine that cigarpipeman would jump at the chance to have a lower number... because there are only 100 of #'s 100-199, but there are 900 of the rest!

i would imagine that cigarpipeman would jump at the chance to have a lower number... because there are only 100 of #'s 100-199, but there are 900 of the rest!
I think that is just the kind of flawless logic that drives cigarpipeman (and ghecksher -- who, incidentally, you would be ashamed to ridicule if only you knew who he was).

(and ghecksher -- who, incidentally, you would be ashamed to ridicule if only you knew who he was).

so - you know? Tell us all the dirty details!

yessss, fantastic description! absolutely! even out of a simple advertisment Your making a poem.

(ps: i have a signed copy, harhar!)

any time i refer to someone as any sort of palindrome, it's most definitely a term of endearment. it looks like this one is going to sell, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back