Frances Bean Cobain ain't in no mood for that, Miss Lana Del Rey. UNDERSTAND? (1 Viewer)

All I know is that she gave possibly the worst musical performance in the history of Saturday Night Live. Which I guess is actually some kind of achievement in itself.

"Lana Del Rey wants to die so badly, she wishes she was already dead, or so she told British newspaper The Guardian."

Somebody please help her! If she dies we won't get any more of her wonderful, heartfelt, tuneless-mumble "singing"! No more of her incredible "songs" that sound like a turning on and off a blender under a pile of blankets! We can't let that happen! How can you be so cavalier about this?!

Please stop this shit now. She already agreed to play my daughter's 12th birthday party for an ounce of coke and $10,000. Axl has stood her up the last 2 years and she's about to go lesbo. How much pain should a Hollywood debutante have to go to for a legitimate birthday? You people have no soul...

"I wish I was dead already," Lana Del Rey says, catching me off guard. She has been talking about the heroes she and her boyfriend share – Amy Winehouse and Kurt Cobain among them – when I point out that what links them is death and ask if she sees an early death as glamorous. "I don't know. Ummm, yeah."

First world problems?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back